The next few days will provide the Harrington's a number of opportunities to be with friends and co-workers celebrating this Holiday, giving thanks for the many gifts they've received. But today, the Harrington's have taken a moment to inform readers what they are thankful for, in Korea and back home.
In Korea, the Harrington's are grateful for:
- Adorable and often wonderful students.
- Opportunities to travel and see many parts of Korea.
- The amazing variety and flavors of Korean food (at super affordable prices).
- Green Tea Lattes from OEC Coffee.
- Expat friends to chat with, thrift with, play Catan with and enjoy meals with. Friend who are more than adequate at serving the role of support network and 'family'.
- Beautiful scenery from the natural to cityscapes.
- The opportunity to travel and work simultaneously.
- The generosity and hospitality of the Korean people.
From back home, the Harrington's are grateful for:
- Fellow bloggers, allowing the couple to stay connected.
- Emails, Facebook messages, blog comments, cards and Skype calls, everything that constantly reminds the couple how richly blessed they have always been and will continue to be.
- Outpourings of concern regarding the couples safety.
- Memories of holidays past, spent with family playing games and preparing delicious meals.
- Gifts which arrive at the perfect time. 519 Friends, you are a part of the Harrington's family which is deeply missed. Thank you for allowing the following moment to occur in the lives of Mike and Melissa Harrington.